One of the most specialist styles we have. Do you work in close proximity to harsh chemicals? The Rhodium is a high specification boot and has been tested with most common chemicals. 100% Non-Metallic, developed with specialist durability materials including a BASF PU chemical resistant outsole and an ECO-Lorica® chemical resistant upper material.
- Protective fibreglass toecap and composite anti-penetration flexi-midsole
- ECO-Lorica® upper and breathable mesh lining materials
- Chemical Resistant BASF PU outsole
- Suitable for Vegetarians, Vegans and wearers allergic to Chrome
- Super lightweight
- Manufactured to exceed EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC
- UK Size 8 Weight: 570G
- SRC Slip Results:
SRA Heel 0.32 = 14.29% Higher than EN req. 0.28
SRA Flat Contact 0.38 = 19% Higher than EN req. 0.32
SRB Heel 0.13 = Meets the EN req.
SRB Flat Contact 0.18 = Meets the EN req.
- Style Number: RF250
- Size: UK 3-13 (Whole Sizes)
- Specification: EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 SRC